Welcome to the Early Childhood Learning Center PTA Website! The ECLC PTA supports teachers, staff, and families by organizing, funding, and helping in school improvement efforts and supporting educational enrichment activities. Specifically, ECLC PTA supports site-wide special events such as assemblies, harvest festival, and red-ribbon week. They provide hospitality for parent education, back-to-school night, and open house. They contribute to fundraising efforts through Scholastic Book Fair, Jog-A-Thon and Square-one Art. They organize staff-appreciation week and purchase technology and emergency preparedness supplies. Please show your ECLC support by joining the PTA!
Pledge or Membership
We are excited to extend an invitation for you to support & join our school’s PTA.
What is the ECLC PTA? Why is my support so needed?
The PTA is here in collaboration with ECLC to help support and enhance your child’s education by funding programs & services at ECLC.
How do I pledge?
1. When: Donations are accepted ALL Year long.
2. Amount: Any contribution amount is greatly appreciated and will make a big difference!
3. How: Print out a membership form, complete it and return to your teacher or the front office with your donation amount.
OR, you may donate online via this link
“All donations of any amount are greatly appreciated!”
Check back for the 2022-2023 school year fundraisers
We are always looking for Parent Volunteers to help us wherever and whenever you can!
In order to participate as a Parent Volunteer you must complete the following:
- Complete IUSD volunteer/observation application online
- Register as a volunteer/observer in the front office. Please plan for 15-20 minutes to complete the registration process
- Provide government issued identification, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, and other immunizations against influenza, pertussis, Tuberculosis Risk Assessment and measles
- Complete the volunteer/observation verification form with staff
- Read the IUSD Volunteer Handbook
- Covid Vaccine (card or QR code)
- Negative TB test or TB Risk Assessment from your doctor within the last year
- Pertussis (DTAP/TDAP) current within last 10 years
- Measles Vaccine or titer (blood test) showing antibodies
- Current Flu Vaccine or a signed letter that you are opting out this year
More information about the vaccine requirements can be found on this form.
After completing the online application and gathering your vaccine information, you will need to schedule a time with Tina in the front office. You will need to bring the following information with you to meet with Tina. Tinaali@iusd.org
- Copy of everything above (we can make copies for you)
- Valid Identification/Driver’s License
- Remember to complete the volunteer application before you arrive!
More information can be found on ECLCs Volunteer tab
We would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to all of our sponsors that have supported us this school year
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can find our current PTA board members below.
PTA Board 2021-2022
President: Vicky Li
Treasurer: Hannah Jason
Secretary: Esther Morales
Ways & Means: Alicia Samantha Ferraez Diaz
Auditor: Tina Ali
Historian: Mitra Ordibehesht
Teacher Rep: Sarah Atondo
Teacher Rep: Angela Oh
Teacher Rep: Melissa Chmelik, SLP
THANK YOU, PTA, for all that you do to support our school, teachers, students, and families!