Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here.
To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please email enrollment documents to ECLCEnroll@iusd.org
Find out information on enrollment and what's happening at ECLC:
- Preschool Offerings Details
- Preschool Offerings 2021-2022
- Preschool Offerings Flyer
- General School and Parent Calendar 2020-2021
- General School and Parent Calendar 2021-2022
- Parent Education
Documents Needed For Enrollment Appointment:
- Online Web Enrollment Forms (*if new to ECLC): https://registration.iusd.org/
- Immunization Record (immunization requirements) (to be uploaded in Aeries)
- Verification of Student age (to be uploaded in Aeries)
- Verification of Residency (to be uploaded in Aeries)
- Health & Emergency Card (to be uploaded in Aeries)
- Health and Development Form
- Parent Consent Form for QRIS (Print and return)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt (to view school handbook, click here)
- Physician's Report (due at enrollment or within the first 30 days of the child starting)
- Parent Rights, Personal Rights, & Consent For Medical Treatment
ECLC Funding Schedule
Each year, parents must complete Data Confirmation. New enrollees will create a parent portal account in July in order to access Data Confirmation.
The Data Confirmation window will be open in early August.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2 In the Student Info Tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. Please complete each of the tabs listed below and follow the instructions provided.
- Family Information
This section includes a MILITARY SURVEY. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A MILITARY/UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FAMILY QUESTIONNAIRE: As a part of the new accountability requirements under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), the U.S. Department of Education is requiring school districts to identify students who are United States armed forces family members. Once you select "Yes" or "No", please click the “Confirm and Continue” button.
Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button on the bottom of the page. Once changes are complete, please “Save” then click on “Confirm and Continue”.
Change/Add/ Delete contacts in this tab. Once changes are complete, please “Save” then click “Confirm and Continue”.
Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. You cannot continue with the confirmation process until you read and confirm all of the documents listed on this tab. Once all documents have been read, please click “Confirm and Continue”.
Please review all information on this screen with your child and click Allow or Deny when appropriate. Once complete, please click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Then click “Confirm and Continue”.
6. Final Data Confirmation
Please confirm that all information has been read and that you have completed the online data confirmation process. Once complete, please click the Finish and Submit button. Follow any further instructions listed. Please note: the system will not allow you to perform Final Data Confirmation until all the previous tabs have been complete.